Ingredients40 m servings 252 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Sift flour and baking powder together in a mixing bowl. Stir in lemon zest and salt.
- Add softened vegan margarine, canola oil, sugar, vanilla and Almond Breeze Almondmilk Vanilla. Mix well.
- Fold in blueberries and raspberries.
- Pour into muffin tin, and bake at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
Per Serving: 252 calories; 11.6 g fat; 35 g carbohydrates; 2.3 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 261 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 6
I doubled the recipe and substituted the vegan margarine for the soft Imperial margarine that I had in the fridge. Quite pleased with the results. 20 Minutes at 350 was enough in my oven. Thanks...
Love this simple recipe! Lemon zest is the key to being out the sweetness in this recipe. The almond milk makes it surprisingly moist! Will definitely be making this a lot!
Very good. Just used a cup of blueberries since I didn't have raspberries. Also used soy light vanilla milk since I didn't have almond milk.
A very good muffin recipe. My only problem was that the muffins came out a bit flat on top. Perhaps user error! Taste was delicious, presentation okay. I used Original Almond milk instead of...