Texas Wild Pork Roast for Two
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients3 h 50 m servings 555
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Combine pork loin, mushrooms, lemon juice, onion, garlic, salt, and black pepper in a slow cooker. Pour beer on top.
- Cook on Low until pork is tender and an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center reads at least 145 degrees F (63 degrees C), 3 1/2 to 4 hours.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Substitute a ham steak for the pork loin if preferred.
- Substitute another type of citrus juice for the lemon juice if desired.
- Add other vegetables such as potatoes or carrots if desired.
Per Serving: 555 calories; 18.7 22.2 62 159 193 Full nutrition