Couscous-Stuffed Peppers For Two
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 679
Original recipe yields 2 servings (2 peppers)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onion, garlic, parsley, salt, and pepper; cook and stir until onion is tender, about 5 minutes. Add 1 cup spaghetti sauce, kidney beans, couscous, Roma tomatoes, and cabbage; simmer until heated through, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Stir 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese into the skillet. Spoon mixture into the bell peppers.
- Spread 1/2 cup spaghetti sauce in the bottom of a small casserole dish. Place stuffed peppers into the dish; cover with remaining 1/2 cup spaghetti sauce.
- Bake in the preheated oven until peppers are tender, about 20 minutes. Sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese over peppers. Bake until cheese is melted, about 5 minutes.
Per Serving: 679 calories; 23.5 88 30.6 41 1829 Full nutrition