Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 474 cals
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Whisk eggs, soy sauce, oyster sauce, and sesame oil together in a glass measuring cup. Add enough water to make 1 cup; whisk until blended.
- Heat vegetable oil in an 11-inch nonstick omelet pan over medium-high heat. Cook and stir ginger and garlic until browned, 1 to 2 minutes. Discard ginger and garlic.
- Cook and stir bean sprouts, pork loin, chicken breast, mushrooms, and green onions in the same skillet until heated through, about 2 minutes. Transfer to a bowl.
- Reheat skillet over medium-high heat. Pour in 1/2 cup egg mixture, tilting skillet to coat the bottom. Cook for 30 seconds. Spread half of the bean sprout mixture over one side of the egg layer. Reduce heat to low; cook until eggs are set, 3 to 5 minutes. Fold over omelet and slide onto a plate.
- Repeat with remaining 1/2 cup egg mixture and bean sprout mixture to make second omelet.
Per Serving: 474 calories; 36.2 g fat; 6.2 g carbohydrates; 31.5 g protein; 378 mg cholesterol; 489 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1