Bacon and Mushroom Frittata with Spinach and Gouda
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients33 m servings 378 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In medium nonstick pan, heat vegetable oil over medium heat.
- Add bacon and cook until crispy. Transfer bacon to paper towel-lined plate and reserve. Keep bacon fat in pan.
- To pan with bacon fat, add mushrooms and cook until well browned. Remove and reserve.
- Add onions and cook until softened; add garlic and cook for additional 2 minutes.
- Add red pepper flakes and spinach. Cook until spinach just starts to wilt.
- Return bacon and mushrooms to spinach mixture and add eggs whisked with 2 tablespoons milk, stirring to combine. Pour mixture into ovenproof serving dishes.
- Top with smoked Gouda and place in oven. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or until eggs are just set.
Per Serving: 378 calories; 28.5 g fat; 6.3 g carbohydrates; 23.7 g protein; 329 mg cholesterol; 714 mg sodium. Full nutrition