Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients46 m servings 564 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 loaf)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Remove top of bread loaf to create a long boat-shaped loaf. Pull out much of the soft bread to form a shell inside the crust. Reserve chunks of bread and break into evenly sized medium pieces.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir shallots until softened, 3 or 4 minutes. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 more minute. Transfer reserved bread pieces to skillet. Add salt and pepper. Cook and stir until bread has absorbed some of the olive oil, about 2 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Place ricotta, mozzarella, 4 ounces Parmesan, and Romano cheeses in a mixing bowl. Add basil and parsley; mix well. Transfer bread mixture to bowl. Stir in burgundy olives, kalamata olives, green olives, artichoke hearts, and red pepper strips. Add a pinch of pepper. Mix well.
- Place bread shell on a rimmed baking sheet. Drizzle inside with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Fill with the cheese mixture. Top with 1 tablespoon shredded Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven until loaf begins to get crisp and filling is bubbly, 20 to 30 minutes.
Per Serving: 564 calories; 26.4 g fat; 54 g carbohydrates; 26.9 g protein; 43 mg cholesterol; 2078 mg sodium. Full nutrition