Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 587
Original recipe yields 4 servings (18 meatballs)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Coat the bottom of a 9x13-inch baking dish with pasta sauce.
- Place ground sirloin, Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, crushed crackers, egg, garlic, parsley, allspice, oregano, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper in a large bowl; mix by hand until combined. Form mixture into meatballs slightly larger than golf balls.
- Arrange meatballs over sauce in the baking dish. Cover baking dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until juices run clear, about 30 minutes. Uncover and continue baking until meatballs start to brown, 5 to 7 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Substitute bread crumbs for the crushed crackers if desired.
- Substitute diced tomatoes for the pasta sauce if desired.
Per Serving: 587 calories; 33.3 20.3 48.9 185 702 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1