Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 8 m servings 401 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Drizzle 4 1/2 teaspoons olive oil over diced sweet potatoes in a bowl. Add garlic and salt. Toss to coat potatoes in oil. Spread on a rimmed baking sheet in a single layer.
- Roast in the preheated oven, stirring every 15 minutes, until tender, about 40 minutes.
- Heat remaining 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir onion until translucent, 5 to 10 minutes. Add corn and cook until corn begins to brown, 5 to 8 minutes. Stir in taco sauce, taco seasoning, and coriander. Add water and bring to a simmer; simmer gently until slightly thickened, about 3 minutes.
- Stir roasted sweet potatoes and black beans into the skillet to coat with sauce. Spoon mixture over tortillas.
Per Serving: 401 calories; 8.3 g fat; 72.8 g carbohydrates; 12 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 1229 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1