Ingredients1 h 8 m servings 401
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Drizzle 4 1/2 teaspoons olive oil over diced sweet potatoes in a bowl. Add garlic and salt. Toss to coat potatoes in oil. Spread on a rimmed baking sheet in a single layer.
- Roast in the preheated oven, stirring every 15 minutes, until tender, about 40 minutes.
- Heat remaining 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir onion until translucent, 5 to 10 minutes. Add corn and cook until corn begins to brown, 5 to 8 minutes. Stir in taco sauce, taco seasoning, and coriander. Add water and bring to a simmer; simmer gently until slightly thickened, about 3 minutes.
- Stir roasted sweet potatoes and black beans into the skillet to coat with sauce. Spoon mixture over tortillas.
Per Serving: 401 calories; 8.3 72.8 12 0 1229 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
SO good!! I’ve been stuck in a rut with dinners and we had all the ingredients and I’m so glad! We didn’t have cilantro and I threw in spinach, avocado, and cheese when I toasted the filling in ...
The carnivores at the table enjoyed this as much as the vegetarians. Delicious and quite easy to make .