Melissa's Awesome Mussels and Scallops in Citrus Wine Broth
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 737
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook linguine at a boil until tender yet firm to the bite, about 11 minutes; drain.
- Combine white wine, leek, butter, green onions, shallot, and garlic in a large pot; bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until leek and shallot soften, 2 to 4 minutes.
- Stir scallops, mussels, salt, and pepper into the pot. Cover and cook, stirring occasionally, until scallops are opaque and mussels open, 2 to 4 minutes. Squeeze in juice from 2 lemon slices. Remove from heat; stir in heavy cream.
- Divide linguine between serving bowls. Scoop scallop and mussels on top. Serve with remaining lemon slices and toasted baguette.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Chop necessary ingredients first as this is super quick to make if everything is prepared.
- Thaw scallops if using frozen.
- If you like more flavor, you can let simmer a little longer and even add a little more wine/butter/butter/garlic/pepper/salt - just taste test! This dish is very flavorful, but depending on your individual tastes, you may like one flavor profile more than another.
Per Serving: 737 calories; 21.1 81.1 33.8 97 602 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1