Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 50 m servings 477
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper; place salmon fillet on top.
- Bake salmon in the preheated oven until easily flaked with a fork, about 15 minutes. Let cool, about 10 minutes. Flake into bite-sized pieces with a fork.
- Combine cooled salmon, avocados, grape tomatoes, red bell pepper, and green onions in a large bowl. Drizzle lime juice and olive oil on top. Add kosher salt, black pepper, and chili powder; toss gently distribute evenly.
- Chill salad until flavors combine, 2 hours to overnight.
You might also like
Per Serving: 477 calories; 35.1 27.9 21 36 269 Full nutrition