Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients41 m servings 332 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook orzo in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until tender yet firm to the bite, about 11 minutes. Drain and transfer to a large bowl.
- Whisk yogurt, lemon juice, olive oil, honey, lemon zest, salt, and pepper together in a bowl until vinaigrette is smooth.
- Mix tomatoes, cucumber, salmon, parsley, chives, and dill with the orzo; add vinaigrette and toss until coated.
- Cook's Notes:
- You can substitute the salmon for lump crab and it's incredible.
- Regular cucumber works as a substitute, but the flavor is slightly different.
Per Serving: 332 calories; 9.9 g fat; 46.7 g carbohydrates; 14.7 g protein; 13 mg cholesterol; 264 mg sodium. Full nutrition