Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 203
Original recipe yields 20 servings
- Mix tahini, sweetener, and vanilla until smooth. Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Remove from refrigerator and roll into 1 inch balls, place evenly on parchment covered cookie sheet.
- Freeze for 30 minutes before serving.
- Store any uneaten energy balls in the freezer to enjoy later.
- Instead of 1 cup granulated sugar substitute, you can use 1 teaspoon stevia or, for Paleo, 1/2 cup coconut sugar.
Per Serving: 203 calories; 17 14.7 5.4 0 91 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1