Jeannie's Vegetarian Enchiladas
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients58 m servings 626
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add most of the green onions, reserving some in a bowl, red bell pepper, and garlic; cook and stir until fragrant, about 3 minutes. Add tomato, black olives, and jalapeno peppers; cook and stir over low heat until tomato is soft, about 5 minutes.
- Mix black beans and rice together in a large bowl. Fold in tomato mixture. Stir in cream cheese, 1 1/4 cup Cheddar cheese, cilantro, lime juice, and hot sauce.
- Divide black bean mixture evenly among tortillas using a large spoon. Roll up tortillas.
- Spread a thin layer of enchilada sauce in a large, shallow baking pan. Arrange rolled tortillas seam side-down over the sauce; cover with remaining enchilada sauce. Sprinkle reserved green onions and remaining 1/4 cup Cheddar cheese on top. Cover baking pan with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until Cheddar cheese is melted, 10 to 15 minutes. Serve enchiladas with sour cream.
You might also like
Per Serving: 626 calories; 31.2 67.2 20.6 59 1138 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
tasted great! could probably get away with making more enchiladas (i had some filling left over but no more tortillas) prep is the longest part but i didn't change anything on the recipe. will d...