Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 25 m servings 330 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings (8 enchiladas)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir 1 cup chopped onion in the hot oil until softened, about 5 minutes. Stir in diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, and garlic; simmer uncovered until flavors combine, about 30 minutes.
- Divide refried beans, 1/2 cup chopped onion, 1/2 cup black olives, and 1/2 cup Mexican cheese blend evenly among tortillas; roll up tortillas to enclose filling. Arrange rolled tortillas seam side-down in a shallow baking pan.
- Pour tomato sauce evenly over tortillas. Sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup black olives and 1/4 cup Mexican cheese blend on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until filling is heated through, about 30 minutes.
Per Serving: 330 calories; 13.1 g fat; 42.4 g carbohydrates; 11.1 g protein; 16 mg cholesterol; 831 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1