Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 1 m servings 514 cals
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Bring water and brown rice to a boil in a saucepan. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until rice is tender and liquid has been absorbed, 45 to 50 minutes.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add bell peppers, onion, spinach, green beans, and mushrooms; cook and stir until soft, about 8 minutes. Season with chili powder and paprika.
- Spoon refried beans into a microwave-safe container. Cover and microwave until hot, about 3 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a large baking pan.
- Divide brown rice, bell pepper mixture, and refried beans evenly among tortillas. Roll up tortillas to enclose filling; arrange seam-side down in the baking pan.
- Pour enchilada sauce over rolled tortillas. Sprinkle Mexican cheese on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is melted, about 30 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes before serving.
Per Serving: 514 calories; 14.5 g fat; 77.5 g carbohydrates; 18.1 g protein; 22 mg cholesterol; 1004 mg sodium. Full nutrition