Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients3 h 4 m servings 674
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees F (135 degrees C).
- Combine pork belly strips, water, dark soy sauce, honey, garlic, and ginger in a Dutch oven over low heat; bring to a gentle simmer, about 10 minutes. Cover and transfer to the oven.
- Bake in the preheated oven, stirring occasionally, until pork belly is soft and tender, about 2 hours. Sprinkle spring onions and cashew nuts on top. Cover and let stand until spring onions soften, about 5 minutes.
- Bring water, rice, and salt to a boil in a large saucepan. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until rice is tender, 20 to 25 minutes. Drain in a colander and rinse with tap water.
- Heat olive oil in a wok over medium-high heat until smoking. Cook and stir rice until coated with oil and heated through, 1 to 2 minutes. Stir in green peas, egg, and 1 tablespoon soy sauce; cook until egg is set and peas are heated through, about 3 minutes.
- Serve pork belly over rice.
You might also like
Per Serving: 674 calories; 25.4 88.7 22 81 1883 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1