Ingredients57 m servings 693
- Place flour in a shallow bowl. Beat eggs in a separate shallow bowl. Coat each piece of chicken in flour; dip in beaten eggs to coat completely. Press chicken into flour again until evenly coated. Reserve remaining flour.
- Coat a skillet with olive oil and set over medium heat. Cook each piece of coated chicken in the hot olive oil until browned, about 5 minutes per side. Transfer chicken to a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
- Combine chicken broth, white wine, butter, lemon juice, garlic, parsley, salt, and pepper in a saucepan over medium heat; cook and stir until sauce is smooth, not allowing it to boil, about 5 minutes. Slowly sift 1 cup reserved flour into sauce while continually whisking until sauce thickens, 2 to 3 minutes. Pour sauce over chicken.
- Bake chicken in the preheated oven until no longer pink in the center and juices run clear, 20 to 25 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of breading ingredients. The actual amount of breading consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 693 calories; 36.4 51.1 33.8 259 307 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
My husband gave this 5 stars, but maybe I'd give it 4. The sauce was a little thick for my tastes, but we did love the garlic that permeated! I didn't have fresh parsley, but that's the only d...
This could be a 5 I cut te flour in the sauce to 1/4 cup 1/4cup butter 2-3 garlic cloves. Next time I make it would serve with mashed potatoes
I think the measurements are pretty far off. You only need 1 cup of flour total and only use 1/3-1/2 cup total in the sauce. There was way too much garlic. You should definitely cut that in half...