Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients5 h 48 m servings 339
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Combine chicken strips, 1/2 cup white wine, 1/2 cup chicken broth, and 1/2 cup lemon juice in a large resealable bag. Seal and place in the refrigerator for 1 hour to marinate.
- Mix flour, oregano, basil, pepper, and salt in a bowl. Remove chicken strips from the marinade and dredge in the flour mixture. Discard marinade.
- Pour Parmesan cheese onto a plate. Roll chicken strips in Parmesan cheese.
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a skillet over medium-high heat. Cook chicken strips in batches until browned, 1 to 2 minutes per side. Transfer to a slow cooker.
- Pour remaining 3/4 cup white wine, 3/4 cup chicken broth, 1/4 cup lemon juice, bouillon cubes, and garlic over chicken in the slow cooker. Cover and cook on Low until chicken is no longer pink in the center, 4 to 6 hours.
- Transfer chicken to a plate using a slotted spoon. Drizzle 2 teaspoons melted butter on top. Cover to keep warm.
- Pour liquid from the slow cooker into a pot; add parsley. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and stir in heavy cream and cornstarch. Simmer until sauce thickens, about 5 minutes. Pour sauce over chicken.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Substitute Romano cheese for the Parmesan if desired.
- Substitute olive oil for the butter if desired.
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of marinade ingredients. The actual amount of marinade consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 339 calories; 14.8 15.7 28 99 748 Full nutrition