Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients32 m servings 372
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Cut chicken breast horizontally through the middle to within one-half inch of the other side. Open the two sides and spread them out like an open book; cut into 4 pieces. Cover chicken pieces with plastic wrap; pound firmly with a meat mallet to an even thickness.
- Dust chicken pieces lightly with flour on both sides.
- Whisk eggs in a shallow bowl until smooth. Dip floured chicken in eggs until coated.
- Heat oil in a deep skillet over medium-high heat. Cook chicken in the hot oil until golden, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Drain on paper towels.
- Combine butter, parsley, salt, and pepper in a skillet; heat over medium heat until butter is melted, 1 to 2 minutes. Add chicken pieces; swirl skillet to coat them with butter. Pour in lemon juice; swirl skillet to coat chicken evenly.
- Pour white wine into the skillet. Cook until reduced, about 2 minutes. Pour in chicken stock. Cook until chicken is no longer pink in the center, about 10 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- To thicken sauce and some nice flavor, you can add Parmesan cheese to taste. To maintain lemony flavor, you can add a bit of cornstarch or flour instead of the Parmesan cheese.
- Editor's Note:
- We have determined the nutritional value of oil for frying based on a retention value of 10% after cooking. Amount will vary depending on cooking time and temperature, ingredient density, and specific type of oil used.
Per Serving: 372 calories; 25.8 11.3 19.2 247 284 Full nutrition