Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 29 m servings 539 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 9-inch pie)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Press pie crust into a 9-inch pie plate. Prick the bottom of the crust with a fork.
- Bake pie crust in the preheated oven until it looks dry, 4 to 5 minutes. Let cool. Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Pour bourbon whiskey into a small pot; heat over very low heat. Stir in instant coffee until dissolved. Stir in pecans.
- Beat sugar and eggs together in a bowl until well blended. Beat in corn syrup, melted butter, and vanilla extract. Fold in pecan mixture and chocolate chips. Pour mixture into the pie crust.
- Bake in the preheated oven until filling is firm and golden brown and crust is lightly browned, 40 to 45 minutes. Cool completely before slicing, at least 30 minutes.
Per Serving: 539 calories; 30.1 g fat; 64.3 g carbohydrates; 5.4 g protein; 93 mg cholesterol; 225 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Delicious! I subbed coconut oil for the butter, and it worked great!