Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 14 m servings 235 cals
Original recipe yields 10 servings (10 rolls)
- Combine milk, brown sugar, 1 tablespoon butter, and salt in a small saucepan over medium heat; heat to about 110 degrees F (43 degrees C), 2 to 4 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Mix warm water and yeast together in a bowl until yeast is dissolved. Combine yeast mixture and milk mixture in a large bowl. Add pumpkin puree, all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg; beat until dough is smooth, adding more all-purpose flour if needed to form a soft dough.
- Grease a large bowl.
- Turn dough onto a floured surface and knead until smooth and elastic. Place dough into the greased bowl, turning once to grease the top of the dough. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled in size, about 1 hour.
- Grease an 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Punch dough down and divide into 10 pieces. Shape each dough piece into a ball. Place dough balls into the prepared baking dish; cover and let rise until doubled in size, about 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Melt remaining butter in a saucepan over medium-low heat, 2 to 3 minutes. Brush melted butter over dough.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, 20 to 25 minutes. Transfer rolls to a wire rack to cool slightly before serving.
Per Serving: 235 calories; 6.8 g fat; 39.1 g carbohydrates; 6 g protein; 17 mg cholesterol; 374 mg sodium. Full nutrition