0 made it | 0 reviews |
"Upgrade your s'more experience with these extreme versions that trade out graham crackers for easy-to-grip supermarket cookies. Roast up oversize marshmallows to sandwich in-between the cookies along with your favorite filling. Make sure to bring plenty of cookies so everyone can join in the fun! Enjoy immediately and repeat as needed for total campsite fun!"
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients12 m servings 326
Original recipe yields 6 servings (6 s'mores)
- Spread 1 tablespoon chocolate hazelnut spread onto the bottom of each peanut butter cookie.
- Skewer a marshmallow and turn slowly over a campfire or grill until roasted on the outside and soft and melted in the center, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Place roasted marshmallow on top of 1 cookie, chocolate-hazelnut spread-side up; cover with another cookie, chocolate-hazelnut spread-side down. Press together to grasp the marshmallow and pull out the skewer.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can use chocolate chip cookies, molasses cookies, sugar cookies, or snickerdoodles in place of the peanut butter cookies.
- You can also substitute seedless raspberry jam, lemon curd, honey, or cookie butter for the chocolate-hazelnut spread.
- I recommend chocolate-hazelnut spread on peanut butter cookies, seedless raspberry jam on chocolate chip cookies, lemon curd on molasses cookies, honey on sugar cookies, and cookie butter on snickerdoodles.
Per Serving: 326 calories; 16.1 42.5 5 < 1 160 Full nutrition