Ingredients27 m servings 327
- Heat vegetable oil in a deep skillet over medium-high heat; fry wonton strips until crisp, 2 to 4 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate to drain.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Spread pizza dough onto a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until slightly brown, about 7 minutes.
- Mix cream cheese, 1/4 cup green onions, 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, and crab together in a bowl; spread onto the pizza crust. Top with mozzarella cheese, remaining Parmesan cheese, fried wonton strips, and remaining green onions.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is browned and melted, about 8 minutes. Drizzle sweet chile sauce over top.
- Editor's Note:
- We have determined the nutritional value of oil for frying based on a retention value of 10% after cooking. Amount will vary depending on cooking time and temperature, ingredient density, and specific type of oil used.
Per Serving: 327 calories; 15.4 32 14.5 46 681 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 13
O.M.G. This is INSANE. No really...it's so incredibly good. Sadly, I'm left to eat the entire thing by myself, something my waistline regretted before I took my first bite, as my husband find...
Easy recipe and was a big hit with my family. We are definitely making it again
Delicious!!! ohh my goodness, seriously yummy!!!!! I'm addicted!! I used our Blackstone pizza oven my husband got for christmas to cook this on a 3 day rise dough. I added a little soy sauce & ...
Wow wow wow. This was so delicious. If you are a fan of pizza and also a fan of crab rangoon - give this a try. Out of this world amazing.
Omg. Omg omg. This pizza is AmAzIng! Well worth investing in a pizza stone if you don’t have one. Crispy crust is key, or it turns into a taco form. Which is still amazing. So worth making with ...
I liked this - it definitely tastes like crab rangoon! I think the thin crust as mentioned in the recipe is key. Very delicious - and, would make a great appetizer.
Oh, my AR friends! This is a decadent, indulgent pizza recipe, definitely one for the mature palate! The toppings are spot on. The changes I made were out of personal preference only, and slight...
Omg, this was awesome. Only change I made was that I added garlic powder to the cream cheese mixture and left the chili sauce off (and those who wanted some just put it on their pieces). Not...