Ingredients27 m servings 327
- Heat vegetable oil in a deep skillet over medium-high heat; fry wonton strips until crisp, 2 to 4 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate to drain.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Spread pizza dough onto a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until slightly brown, about 7 minutes.
- Mix cream cheese, 1/4 cup green onions, 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, and crab together in a bowl; spread onto the pizza crust. Top with mozzarella cheese, remaining Parmesan cheese, fried wonton strips, and remaining green onions.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is browned and melted, about 8 minutes. Drizzle sweet chile sauce over top.
- Editor's Note:
- We have determined the nutritional value of oil for frying based on a retention value of 10% after cooking. Amount will vary depending on cooking time and temperature, ingredient density, and specific type of oil used.
Per Serving: 327 calories; 15.4 32 14.5 46 681 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 9
O.M.G. This is INSANE. No really...it's so incredibly good. Sadly, I'm left to eat the entire thing by myself, something my waistline regretted before I took my first bite, as my husband find...
Easy recipe and was a big hit with my family. We are definitely making it again
Delicious!!! ohh my goodness, seriously yummy!!!!! I'm addicted!! I used our Blackstone pizza oven my husband got for christmas to cook this on a 3 day rise dough. I added a little soy sauce & ...
Wow wow wow. This was so delicious. If you are a fan of pizza and also a fan of crab rangoon - give this a try. Out of this world amazing.
Delicious! I used more cream cheese and crab because rangoons and cream cheese are some of my favorite foods. Thanks for the recipe, I will definitely make again!
Made this last night and I’m making it again today! SO good even though I had to used canned crab and pre-made naan bread as the pizza crust. (it was so late that I didn’t have time to make pizz...
this was as delicious as you would think. i used way more crab than recipe called for. I also used the premade wonton strips you find in salad dressing isle at your local grocery. Both me and m...
This was definitely one of my top 10 food experiences. It tastes like crab rangoon with generous filling. LOVE LOVE LOVE!