Ingredients27 m servings 327 cals
- Heat vegetable oil in a deep skillet over medium-high heat; fry wonton strips until crisp, 2 to 4 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate to drain.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Spread pizza dough onto a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until slightly brown, about 7 minutes.
- Mix cream cheese, 1/4 cup green onions, 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, and crab together in a bowl; spread onto the pizza crust. Top with mozzarella cheese, remaining Parmesan cheese, fried wonton strips, and remaining green onions.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is browned and melted, about 8 minutes. Drizzle sweet chile sauce over top.
- Editor's Note:
- We have determined the nutritional value of oil for frying based on a retention value of 10% after cooking. Amount will vary depending on cooking time and temperature, ingredient density, and specific type of oil used.
Per Serving: 327 calories; 15.4 g fat; 32 g carbohydrates; 14.5 g protein; 46 mg cholesterol; 681 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
O.M.G. This is INSANE. No really...it's so incredibly good. Sadly, I'm left to eat the entire thing by myself, something my waistline regretted before I took my first bite, as my husband find...
Wow wow wow. This was so delicious. If you are a fan of pizza and also a fan of crab rangoon - give this a try. Out of this world amazing.
Delicious!!! ohh my goodness, seriously yummy!!!!! I'm addicted!! I used our Blackstone pizza oven my husband got for christmas to cook this on a 3 day rise dough. I added a little soy sauce & ...
This was definitely one of my top 10 food experiences. It tastes like crab rangoon with generous filling. LOVE LOVE LOVE!