Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients14 m servings 374
Original recipe yields 1 servings (1 serving)
- Heat a griddle or skillet to medium heat.
- Cut avocado quarter into three slices. Place slices in a bowl and coat with lemon juice.
- Spread Mascarpone on one side of each slice of bread.
- Layer a slice of bread with 1 slice of Fontina, avocado slices, bacon and remaining Fontina. Top with remaining slice of bread.
- Place sandwich in skillet and cook till bread is golden brown and cheese is melted, about 2 to 4 minutes for each side.
You might also like
Per Serving: 374 calories; 21 29.7 18.4 58 807 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1