Avocado and Bacon Grilled Cheese
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients14 m servings 374 cals
Original recipe yields 1 servings (1 serving)
- Heat a griddle or skillet to medium heat.
- Cut avocado quarter into three slices. Place slices in a bowl and coat with lemon juice.
- Spread Mascarpone on one side of each slice of bread.
- Layer a slice of bread with 1 slice of Fontina, avocado slices, bacon and remaining Fontina. Top with remaining slice of bread.
- Place sandwich in skillet and cook till bread is golden brown and cheese is melted, about 2 to 4 minutes for each side.
Per Serving: 374 calories; 21 g fat; 29.7 g carbohydrates; 18.4 g protein; 58 mg cholesterol; 807 mg sodium. Full nutrition