SunButter® Overnight Oats
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients6 h 5 m servings 254
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- In small bowl, add milk, chia seeds, SunButter(R) and maple syrup. Stir well, or if you prefer, stir just enough to leave swirls of SunButter. Add oats and stir a few more times.
- Pour mixture into two 8-ounce mason jars or one 16-ounce mason jar. Press down with spoon to ensure all oats have been moistened and are immersed in mixture.
- Screw on lid(s) and set in refrigerator overnight, or for at least six hours.
- After refrigerating, open and enjoy as is, or garnish with fresh fruit.
You might also like
- Oats will keep in refrigerator for up to 2 days, although they're best enjoyed within the first 12 to 24 hours.
- You can refrigerate mixture in bowl instead of mason jar(s), just cover tightly with plastic wrap.
Per Serving: 254 calories; 11 30.3 9.1 1 94 Full nutrition