Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 163
Original recipe yields 30 servings (30 cookies)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In large mixing bowl cream butter and sugars until creamy. Add eggs, vanilla, and baking soda and mix well. Add SunButter(R) and mix until thoroughly blended.
- Stir in oats. Add your monster ingredients and stir until well mixed throughout cookie dough.
- Drop heaping tablespoon full onto parchment lined baking sheets. Bake for 15 to 18 minutes until edges are golden brown and cookies are somewhat firm.
- Cool and store in airtight container.
Per Serving: 163 calories; 6.6 23.6 3.4 15 70 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1