Chocolate SunButter® Scotcheroos
2 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 295
Original recipe yields 24 servings (24 scotcheroos)
- In large microwaveable dish, mix sugar and corn syrup until well blended. Microwave 1-1/2 minutes on High. Remove from microwave and stir. Microwave an additional 1 minute or until sugar is dissolved.
- Add SunButter(R) and mix until smooth. Add cereal. Press into a 9x13-inch greased cake pan.
- In medium microwaveable dish, combine chocolate chips and butterscotch chips. Microwave on High 1 minute. Remove from microwave and stir. Microwave 1 minute more or until chips are melted.
- Spread melted chips on top of cereal mixture and let cool or refrigerate until chocolate sets. Cut into 24 bars.
- You can substitute any kind of peanut-free butterscotch chips for the Guittard® Butterscotch Chips.
Per Serving: 295 calories; 13.1 44.8 3.2 0 116 Full nutrition