Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 503 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings (6 pizza pockets)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Grease a baking sheet.
- Combine oat flour, all-purpose flour, and baking powder in a bowl; stir in milk and oil until dough is smooth. Divide dough into 6 pieces and roll each into an 8-inch circle.
- Spread some pizza sauce onto 1/2 of each dough circle; top with mozzarella cheese, pepperoni, onion, green bell pepper, and olives. Add some more sauce. Fold dough over fillings and pinch to seal and fold over edges tightly. Place pockets on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- Great, easy recipe that can be dressed up or down. Experiment with different types of sauces and toppings.
- Alfredo sauce or pesto can be used in place of the pizza sauce. Artichoke hearts and sun-dried tomatoes can be used in place of the onion, bell pepper, and olives. Cooked sausage can be used in place of the pepperoni.
Per Serving: 503 calories; 33.3 g fat; 30.1 g carbohydrates; 20.8 g protein; 60 mg cholesterol; 1167 mg sodium. Full nutrition