Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 783 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Divide bread dough into 4 balls. Place on a flat work surface; cover with plastic wrap sprayed with cooking spray. Let stand until room temperature and pliable, about 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Dust work surface with flour and roll out dough into 8-inch circles. Transfer to baking sheets lined with parchment paper.
- Mix pizza sauce and tomato paste together in a bowl. Spread 2 tablespoons of the sauce mixture over each circle, leaving a 1-inch border.
- Arrange 15 pepperoni slices and 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese over one half of each circle. Fold circles in half over pepperoni and cheese; pinch edges and fold to seal.
- Whisk egg white and water together in a small bowl. Brush over top of dough.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 30 minutes.
Per Serving: 783 calories; 36.1 g fat; 70.4 g carbohydrates; 39.4 g protein; 88 mg cholesterol; 2495 mg sodium. Full nutrition