Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 554 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Unroll puff pastry sheet onto a large piece of parchment paper. Cut an equal number of 1-inch strips diagonally down both sides of the pastry, leaving the center uncut.
- Spread pizza sauce over the center of the pastry. Cover sauce with pepperoni, mushrooms, and mozzarella cheese. Braid strips over the filling, alternating from side to side.
- Transfer pastry to a baking sheet. Brush beaten egg white over the top. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over pastry.
- Bake in the preheated oven until puffed and golden, about 25 minutes.
Per Serving: 554 calories; 37.6 g fat; 34.1 g carbohydrates; 19.4 g protein; 43 mg cholesterol; 1035 mg sodium. Full nutrition