Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients31 m servings 227 cals
Original recipe yields 30 servings
- Divide vanilla frosting between 2 bowls. Add orange food coloring to 1 bowl and black food coloring to the other bowl; stir well until evenly incorporated.
- Melt chocolate chips in a microwave-safe glass or ceramic bowl in 15-second intervals, stirring after each interval, 1 to 3 minutes.
- Dip pretzel rods in melted chocolate and press a marshmallow onto each one.
- Frost half of the marshmallows with orange frosting. Frost half of the marshmallows with black frosting.
- Pipe vines and leaves on the orange marshmallows with green icing to make them look like pumpkins. Pipe eyes and mouths on the black marshmallow with white icing to make them look like ghosts.
- Cook's Note:
- For a cool finishing touch, tint sugar with orange or black food coloring and sprinkle over the marshmallows.
Per Serving: 227 calories; 6.4 g fat; 42.1 g carbohydrates; 2.2 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 483 mg sodium. Full nutrition