Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients3 h 10 m servings 720
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Combine bone-in beef shanks, boneless beef shanks, oxtail, and onion in a large pot over medium-high heat. Cook and stir until beef is browned, 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Stir beef broth, tomatoes, salt, and pepper into the pot. Simmer gently over medium heat, partially covered, until tomatoes break down, about 1 hour.
- Stir potatoes, yuca, corn, and carrot into the pot carefully with a wooden spoon. Add cilantro. Pour in enough water to cover vegetables; bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer, stirring carefully to avoiding mashing the vegetables, until potatoes are tender, 20 to 30 minutes.
- Stir cabbage and zucchini into the pot. Simmer until zucchini is soft, 15 to 20 minutes. Discard bones before serving.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can add garlic in step 1 if desired.
Per Serving: 720 calories; 16.7 102.6 45.6 94 512 Full nutrition