Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 703
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Divide frozen berries among individual serving plates. Let thaw, about 10 minutes.
- Combine heavy cream and white chocolate in top of a double boiler over simmering water. Cook, stirring frequently and scraping down the sides with a rubber spatula, until chocolate is melted completely, 5 to 8 minutes. Stir in vanilla extract.
- Ladle warm chocolate ganache over berries.
- Cook's Notes:
- The fats from the heavy cream settle on top of the ganache as it cools. Mix it well before serving.
- The ganache can stay in the fridge for weeks. You can make it in advance and store it. Take a little amount and zap it in microwave to get it to desired consistency.
Per Serving: 703 calories; 50.7 60 6.6 117 92 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1