Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 54 m servings 976 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Combine chicken breasts and teriyaki marinade in a large resealable plastic bag. Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Combine cilantro, peanut butter, red wine vinegar, lime juice, brown sugar, garlic, sesame oil, and lime zest in a food processor; blend well. Pour in 1/2 cup olive oil slowly and blend until dressing is smooth. Add pepper; blend again.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spread corn tortilla strips on a baking sheet; drizzle 2 teaspoons olive oil on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until crispy, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add chicken breasts; cook until browned, 7 to 10 minutes per side. Cool until easily handled, about 5 minutes. Slice into thin strips.
- Toss corn, black beans, and romaine lettuce together in a large bowl. Top with Monterey Jack cheese, chicken, and tortilla strips. Pour dressing over salad.
- Cook's Note:
- I've used Perdue® Short Cuts® Southwestern-style chicken strips and crumbled tortilla chips, and it was just as good.
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of teriyaki marinade. The actual amount of teriyaki marinade consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 976 calories; 59.1 g fat; 67.1 g carbohydrates; 49.8 g protein; 102 mg cholesterol; 2101 mg sodium. Full nutrition