Ingredients25 m servings 230
- Place chicken between 2 sheets of heavy plastic on a solid, level surface. Firmly pound chicken with the smooth side of a meat mallet to an even thickness.
- Whisk egg and water together in a bowl.
- Mix panko bread crumbs, lemon pepper, and dill weed together on a flat dish.
- Dip chicken pieces in egg mixture. Dredge in panko mixture until coated.
- Coat a large skillet with cooking spray; preheat over medium-high heat. Cook chicken pieces in batches until golden brown, about 5 minutes per side. Drain on paper towels. Sprinkle lemon juice over each piece of chicken.
- Cook's Note:
- Salt, onion powder, garlic powder, paprika, dried parsley, and herb seasoning could be used to season the bread crumbs instead.
- Use a skillet large enough to cook chicken pieces without teaching.
Per Serving: 230 calories; 5.8 19.4 29.9 116 268 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
This recipe turned out good for me. I may have been a little heavy handed on the dill but I really like the dill. This is a recipe that can easily be changed to suit your taste and you could put...
Very easy . I will make this again. excellent flavors. Just use what seasoning you prefer. I use garlic powder and Jane’s crazy salt. A little olive oil and some sautéed mushrooms. After Cooking...
Very simple. You have to watch it because there’s a fine line between burning the coating and drying out the chicken. Medium heat will help and prep is fast so be patient.