Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 1 m servings 299
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Place a steamer insert into a saucepan and fill with water to just below the bottom of the steamer. Bring water to a boil. Add sweet potatoes, cover, and steam until tender, about 20 minutes.
- Mash sweet potatoes in a bowl using a potato masher. Let cool, about 10 minutes.
- Mix water into the rice flour, 1 tablespoon at a time, until a pliable dough forms. Divide dough into walnut-sized balls.
- Roll out balls of dough into thin rounds on a flat work surface. Drop spoonfuls of mashed sweet potato onto half of the rounds. Cover with remaining rounds. Press edges together to form little cakes.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook cakes in batches until golden brown, about 3 minutes per side.
You might also like
Per Serving: 299 calories; 3.7 60.6 4.9 0 66 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1