Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 37 m servings 217
Original recipe yields 8 servings (40 dumplings)
- Soak dried prawns in a bowl of hot water for 30 minutes. Drain and finely chop.
- Soak rice vermicelli in a bowl of warm water for 10 minutes. Drain, squeeze out excess water, and finely chop.
- Beat eggs and 1 pinch salt together in a bowl until light and foamy. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a wok or large skillet over medium heat; add eggs. Cook until set, about 2 minutes. Flip the omelet and cook 1 minute more. Cool omelet on a work surface; cut into small pieces.
- Combine egg, prawns, vermicelli, chives, mushrooms, 1 tablespoon oil, 1/2 teaspoon salt, sesame oil, and black pepper in a bowl.
- Wet the edge of a wonton wrapper with water and place 1 tablespoon egg mixture in the center. Fold wonton wrapper in half and pleat the edges with your fingers. Repeat with remaining wrappers and egg mixture.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat; add half of the dumplings and fry for 2 minutes. Pour in boiling water, cover, and cook until bottoms of dumplings are golden brown, about 10 minutes. Remove and keep warm. Repeat with remaining dumplings.
You might also like
Per Serving: 217 calories; 8 28 8.3 76 425 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1