Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 149
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Cut the kernels from the corn cobs. Mix corn and eggs together in a bowl until smooth; add milk, sugar, salt, and pepper and mix well. Transfer mixture to the prepared baking dish and dot with butter.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bubbling, about 1 hour.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- I husk the corn and cut it off the cob the day before.
- You can also use 18 ears of corn. If so, use 4 eggs.
Per Serving: 149 calories; 5.6 22.3 6.2 64 296 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Very tasty and simple. Much lower in fat than other similar recipes. I only added a very small amount of butter on top right before a I served it. I will definitely make again!