Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 149
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Cut the kernels from the corn cobs. Mix corn and eggs together in a bowl until smooth; add milk, sugar, salt, and pepper and mix well. Transfer mixture to the prepared baking dish and dot with butter.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bubbling, about 1 hour.
- Cook's Notes:
- I husk the corn and cut it off the cob the day before.
- You can also use 18 ears of corn. If so, use 4 eggs.
Per Serving: 149 calories; 5.6 22.3 6.2 64 296 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
This has actually been a recipe my mother and grandmother passed to me. We make it for all holidays and even put fresh corn in the freezer so it always tastes the best! Now, my daughter makes ...
Very tasty and simple. Much lower in fat than other similar recipes. I only added a very small amount of butter on top right before a I served it. I will definitely make again!