Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 384 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Place each ear of corn on a sheet of aluminum foil large enough to wrap it completely; brush with butter. Season with salt.
- Spread brown sugar evenly on a large plate. Roll buttered corn in brown sugar.
- Wrap 2 bacon slices around the length of each ear of corn. Wrap foil around corn, enclosing it completely.
- Preheat grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate. Cook foil-wrapped corn over indirect heat, turning occasionally, until corn is tender and bacon is crisp, 35 to 45 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Instead of grilling, you can bake corn in a baking pan lined with parchment paper at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 35 to 40 minutes. Use tongs to turn the cobs every 10 to 15 minutes. For crispier bacon, increase oven temperature to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C) and cook 10 to 15 minutes more.
Per Serving: 384 calories; 24.2 g fat; 35.4 g carbohydrates; 10 g protein; 61 mg cholesterol; 585 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1