Crispy Southwest Salad
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 455
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Cook bacon in skillet then crumble on paper towel.
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Spread Farmland Cubed Ham, red peppers and corn on parchment-lined baking tray.
- Bake for 10 minutes, tossing half way through.
- Layer roasted corn in the bottom of the mason jar.
- Top corn layer with halved cherry tomatoes.
- Layer cubed ham over tomatoes. Add roasted red peppers, shredded cheese, and mixed greens.
- Top with chopped Farmland Thick Cut Bacon and crispy tortilla strips.
- Pair with your favorite dressing or salsa.
You might also like
Per Serving: 455 calories; 24.9 25 34.4 43 2069 Full nutrition