Sweet Corn Succotash with Smoked Sausage
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 707
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- In large saute pan, heat vegetable oil over medium-high heat. Add sausage and sear until browned. Remove and reserve. (Alternatively, grill sausage for different flavor profile.)
- Add pearl onions and cook until lightly caramelized. Add garlic and jalapeno, cooking for 1 minute more.
- Add sweet corn, edamame, roasted red peppers and cherry tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper. Saute briefly to warm through.
- Add red wine vinegar along with fresh herbs. Adjust seasoning if necessary.
- Add grilled okra and reserved sausage. Garnish with fresh lemon zest.
Per Serving: 707 calories; 47.3 47.7 12.6 105 1789 Full nutrition