Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 613
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- In large saute pan, heat vegetable oil over medium-high heat. Add sausage and sear until browned. Remove and reserve. (Alternatively, grill sausage for different flavor profile.)
- Add pearl onions and cook until lightly caramelized. Add garlic and jalapeno, cooking for 1 minute more.
- Add sweet corn, edamame, roasted red peppers and cherry tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper. Saute briefly to warm through.
- Add red wine vinegar along with fresh herbs. Adjust seasoning if necessary.
- Add grilled okra and reserved sausage. Garnish with fresh lemon zest.
You might also like
Per Serving: 613 calories; 42.9 40.6 4.3 105 1780 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1