Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 467
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Brush cauliflower steaks with oil and season with salt and pepper. Bake for approximately 10 minutes. Add ham to baking sheet and cook for 5 more minutes, or until cauliflower is browned.
- In pot of salted boiling water, cook remaining cauliflower scraps until soft. Transfer to blender. Add Gouda and puree until smooth and creamy. Thin with cooking liquid if necessary.
- To serve, plate cauliflower cream on bottom. Top with roasted cauliflower steak. Add 1/2 cup Smashed Pea Pesto and ham; then garnish with smoked paprika.
- For pesto, combine all ingredients in the food processor. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
You might also like
Per Serving: 467 calories; 23.9 45.9 28.9 8 1149 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Delicious but... lots of steps. Start the water first. Use more gouda in the puree. Season the puree heavily. Roast the cauliflower longer and/or at a higher temp for browning.