Pork Sausage Bolognese with Cheddar Biscuit
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 896
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- In medium saucepan, cook sausage until well browned and crispy.
- Add onions, carrots, celery and garlic. Cook until softened, approximately 5 minutes.
- Add red pepper flakes, tomato puree and milk. Cook until reduced by half.
- Add chicken stock and rosemary. Bring to boil, reduce to simmer and cook for 15 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- To serve, plate biscuit halves and top with sausage Bolognese. Garnish with shaved Parmesan and arugula.
You might also like
Per Serving: 896 calories; 63.5 42.4 40.5 157 3264 Full nutrition