Bacon Mollete with Black Beans, Eggs and Salsa Fresca
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 1043
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Black Bean Spread: Heat vegetable oil in medium saute pan over medium heat. Add onions and jalapenos. Saute until softened, and then add garlic. Cook for additional 2 minutes.
- Add black beans, cumin and lime juice, and stir to combine. Cook until beans are warmed through.
- Transfer to blender and blend until smooth, adding chicken stock to achieve spreadable consistency.
- Salsa Fresca: In mixing bowl, combine all ingredients but seasonings, and then season with salt and pepper.
- To Serve: Toast bread lightly in oven or toaster.
- Top bottom half with Black Bean Spread followed by bacon. Top with fried eggs. Garnish with Salsa Fresca, cheese and more cilantro. Place other half of bread on top.
Per Serving: 1043 calories; 42.7 119.8 49.2 381 2165 Full nutrition