Ingredients45 m servings 483
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Toss Brussels sprouts with 1 teaspoon oil, 1 teaspoon paprika, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in a large bowl. Spread on a baking sheet.
- Roast in the preheated oven until softened, about 15 minutes. Push to 1 side of the baking sheet.
- Toss kielbasa sausage with remaining 1 teaspoon oil, 1 teaspoon paprika, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in the bowl. Arrange cut-side down next to the Brussels sprouts on the baking sheet.
- Return to the oven and roast until Brussels sprouts are slightly crispy, about 15 minutes more. Toss together before serving.
- Cook's Note:
- Use 1 to 1 1/2 pounds of kielbasa--smoked, if you can get it in your area.
Per Serving: 483 calories; 37.5 18.1 20.1 81 1195 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 11
This was excellent! This was the perfect meal to prepare after a long day at work. Super simple, not a lot of fuss, and the smoked paprika really came though.
Great easy dinner. I was cleaning out the pantry, so I added potatoes and baked them with the Brussel sprouts for the first 15 minutes. Then I found a red pepper in the fridge, and I added 3 g...
This was delicious! I didn't want to stop eating it! Hubby loved it, too, teenage girl was so-so. I did add some cut up red potatoes with the sprouts, as another person mentioned, and some ye...
Delicious and easy! I may reduce the paprika a bit next time as my 11year old thought it was a little too “spicy”. I served it with mashed potatoes.
A great meal. Even my children enjoyed it. My husband was skeptical because he only likes brussels sprouts in bacon but I officially converted him into loving them baked! Great meal and so easy ...
So tasty and simple to make. I added potatoes because they looked good in the photo. I cut up two red potatoes. I cooked the sprouts and taters for 20 minutes then added the sausage for anothe...