Ingredients45 m servings 483
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Toss Brussels sprouts with 1 teaspoon oil, 1 teaspoon paprika, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in a large bowl. Spread on a baking sheet.
- Roast in the preheated oven until softened, about 15 minutes. Push to 1 side of the baking sheet.
- Toss kielbasa sausage with remaining 1 teaspoon oil, 1 teaspoon paprika, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in the bowl. Arrange cut-side down next to the Brussels sprouts on the baking sheet.
- Return to the oven and roast until Brussels sprouts are slightly crispy, about 15 minutes more. Toss together before serving.
- Cook's Note:
- Use 1 to 1 1/2 pounds of kielbasa--smoked, if you can get it in your area.
Per Serving: 483 calories; 37.5 18.1 20.1 81 1195 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 13
This was excellent! This was the perfect meal to prepare after a long day at work. Super simple, not a lot of fuss, and the smoked paprika really came though.
Great easy dinner. I was cleaning out the pantry, so I added potatoes and baked them with the Brussel sprouts for the first 15 minutes. Then I found a red pepper in the fridge, and I added 3 g...
Nice change with the Brussels sprouts, but the roasting time is way off. Sprouts were perfect in appearance after the first 13 minutes, same with the kielbasa. To keep from burning, I nuked in t...
I made this for my daughter and me. The only thing I had trouble with was keeping the brussel sprouts from burning. I had my oven on the right temp that the recipe suggested but it was causing m...
This was delicious! I didn't want to stop eating it! Hubby loved it, too, teenage girl was so-so. I did add some cut up red potatoes with the sprouts, as another person mentioned, and some ye...
Delicious and easy! I may reduce the paprika a bit next time as my 11year old thought it was a little too “spicy”. I served it with mashed potatoes.