Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 213
Original recipe yields 24 servings (24 bars)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Mix flour, oats, brown sugar, baking soda, and salt together in a large bowl. Stir in butter until evenly incorporated. Press mixture into the bottom of the prepared baking dish to form crust.
- Bake in the preheated oven until crust is firm and lightly golden, about 10 minutes. Sprinkle toffee pieces on top; spread evenly with a spatula as they melt over the hot crust.
- Melt caramels in a saucepan over medium-low heat, about 5 minutes. Stir in heavy cream until smooth.
- Pour melted caramel sauce over toffee layer. Sprinkle pecans on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges are golden, about 15 minutes. Cool until set, 15 to 20 minutes. Cut into bars.
- Cook's Note:
- Omit salt if using salted butter.
Per Serving: 213 calories; 13.6 22.1 2.2 25 96 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1