Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 95
Original recipe yields 48 servings (48 mini muffins)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease 2 mini muffin tins with cooking spray.
- Mix bananas in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment until smooth. Blend in yogurt, sugar, butter, applesauce, eggs, and vanilla extract.
- Mix whole wheat flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together in a large bowl. Pour into banana mixture; stir until moistened. Fold chocolate chips into the batter.
- Scoop batter into the prepared muffin tins, filling each cup 2/3 full.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 10 to 15 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can use sour cream instead of yogurt.
- Cooking time really varies depending on how big your muffin cups are and how much you fill them.
Per Serving: 95 calories; 3.5 15.3 2 13 142 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1