Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients4 h 37 m servings 828
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 deep-dish pie)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Mix almond flour, sucralose sweetener, butter, and cinnamon together in a large bowl. Press over the bottom and up the sides of a deep-dish pie plate to form a crust.
- Bake in the preheated oven until crust is firm, about 7 minutes. Let cool completely.
- Beat cream cheese in a bowl with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Beat in sweetened condensed milk. Add lemon juice and 1 teaspoon lemon zest; beat until thoroughly blended. Pour filling into the cooled crust.
- Refrigerate until filling is set, about 4 hours.
- Spread whipped topping over lemon filling. Garnish with remaining 1 teaspoon lemon zest.
You might also like
Per Serving: 828 calories; 55.3 71.1 17.5 118 359 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1