Ingredients59 m servings 278 cals
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Arrange tomato slices on the baking sheet and top with about 3 tablespoons olive oil, sea salt, and pepper. Watch Now
- Roast in the preheated oven until tomatoes are wilted, wrinkly, and scorched in some places, 25 to 30 minutes. Set aside to cool. Watch Now
- Heat butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Place bread slices in the skillet and cook until crisp and golden in parts, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Watch Now
- Remove bread from skillet and rub garlic onto each slice; sprinkle sea salt over bread. Watch Now
- Layer mozzarella cheese on the toasted bread and top with avocado slices. Sprinkle sea salt over avocado and squeeze lemon over it. Top with roasted tomatoes and dill. Drizzle remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil over crostini and sprinkle with flaked salt. Watch Now
Per Serving: 278 calories; 21.5 g fat; 14.3 g carbohydrates; 8 g protein; 30 mg cholesterol; 254 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
These were super easy to make and very tasty! Thanks for the recipe!
Simple ingredients with big flavor! I used a sprouted grain bread and omitted the salt on the bread after browning. I didn't think there would be enough garlic flavor with rubbing the clove on ...