Ingredients59 m servings 278
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Arrange tomato slices on the baking sheet and top with about 3 tablespoons olive oil, sea salt, and pepper.
- Roast in the preheated oven until tomatoes are wilted, wrinkly, and scorched in some places, 25 to 30 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Heat butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Place bread slices in the skillet and cook until crisp and golden in parts, 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Remove bread from skillet and rub garlic onto each slice; sprinkle sea salt over bread.
- Layer mozzarella cheese on the toasted bread and top with avocado slices. Sprinkle sea salt over avocado and squeeze lemon over it. Top with roasted tomatoes and dill. Drizzle remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil over crostini and sprinkle with flaked salt.
Per Serving: 278 calories; 21.5 14.3 8 30 254 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
These were sooo yummy I couldn't stop eating them. A lot of different flavors that are refreshing and work well together.
These were super easy to make and very tasty! Thanks for the recipe!
Simple ingredients with big flavor! I used a sprouted grain bread and omitted the salt on the bread after browning. I didn't think there would be enough garlic flavor with rubbing the clove on ...