Ingredients59 m servings 278
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Arrange tomato slices on the baking sheet and top with about 3 tablespoons olive oil, sea salt, and pepper.
- Roast in the preheated oven until tomatoes are wilted, wrinkly, and scorched in some places, 25 to 30 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Heat butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Place bread slices in the skillet and cook until crisp and golden in parts, 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Remove bread from skillet and rub garlic onto each slice; sprinkle sea salt over bread.
- Layer mozzarella cheese on the toasted bread and top with avocado slices. Sprinkle sea salt over avocado and squeeze lemon over it. Top with roasted tomatoes and dill. Drizzle remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil over crostini and sprinkle with flaked salt.
Per Serving: 278 calories; 21.5 14.3 8 30 254 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 6
This was a delicious appetizer and looked very nice on the serving plate. I wasn't sure about dill with these ingredients but I loved the flavour! My only comment is next time I wouldn't cook t...
These were sooo yummy I couldn't stop eating them. A lot of different flavors that are refreshing and work well together.
These were super easy to make and very tasty! Thanks for the recipe!
So easy and sooooo good. Needed a simple but delicious appetizer and this was perfect