Cindy's Microwave Chicken Parmesan
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients43 m servings 669 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Place chicken breasts between 2 sheets of heavy plastic on a solid, level surface. Firmly pound with the smooth side of a meat mallet to 1/2-inch thickness.
- Shake bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, paprika, and parsley flakes together in a large resealable plastic bag.
- Beat eggs in a shallow bowl. Dip chicken breasts in beaten eggs; dredge in bread crumb mixture. Dip and dredge each chicken breast once more.
- Spray a microwave-safe dish large enough to hold chicken breasts in a single layer with cooking spray. Arrange breaded chicken breasts in the dish. Spray tops of the chicken breasts with cooking spray.
- Cook in the microwave at 50% power for 6 minutes. Pour marinara sauce over chicken breasts. Cover and cook at 100% power for 12 minutes. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese and oregano over sauce. Cover dish and let stand until mozzarella cheese melts, about 10 minutes.
Per Serving: 669 calories; 26.6 g fat; 51 g carbohydrates; 54.4 g protein; 209 mg cholesterol; 1973 mg sodium. Full nutrition